Friday, November 22, 2013

The Tale Of Two Toms!

There was a special two-week story back in the pages of Buster in March 1991 in which there was not one Tom Thug, but two! For the residents of Bustertown one Tom were bad enough so just imagine having two around! That's like having two Dennis' in Beanotown! Find out how it was done, below...



It's good to see this crossover between two characters, especially in a fun twist like this. The artist here is Lew Stringer, who also drew Pete's Pimple and Vampire Brats.

3 comments:

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Well that's weird - on my "bloglist" thing, this post was titled "The Tale of Two Worms". Wonder what happened there?

George Shiers said...

No idea? Maybe you just read it wrong because I never posted it with that title!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks for posting this, George. I'd forgotten about that two parter. The editor Allen Cummings gave me a lot of freedom to do what I wanted with the strip really, within reason naturally.