Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Whizzer and Chips Craziness!


Watford Gapp was always a favourite of mine, as I loved Tom Paterson's completely different, utterly mad style that he used on the strip! However, this episode from the same Whizzer and Chips comic as my previous post (here) contains something a little special! A letter from Tom Paterson himself!



It's all these little details that make Tom's work just so much better! I covered a great one here:

http://whizzerandchipscomic.blogspot.com/2012/05/closer-look.html

Also in this comic Terry Bave had a little bit of fun, interacting with Odd Ball and Nobby in the strip, Odd Ball! In this episode Nobby and Odd Ball are fed up with the artist always drawing bad weather, so Odd Ball takes over the cartooning! Terry Bave fights back in the final panel, read on to find out how..!



This is turning out to be the best comic I've ever read!

2 comments:

TwoHeadedBoy said...

If Tom wants to draw penguins, that's fine - he can draw rude body bits all over my face and I won't complain.

George Shiers said...

Haha! Oh God!!! XD

You've just won comment of the year!