Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hunt Emerson - Spritely Records



We all know who Hunt Emerson is don't we - the wonderful cartoonist of the Ratz in the Beano, along with a dozen or so books, he appeared in NELSON and a whole load more! But did you know that, in his spare time, he is also a musician?
Yes, 'tis true, and most recently he created a song entitled 'I'm walking backwards too christmas', based upon a Goons song of a similar name, probably! (Although personally, I prefer the above version.) To hear the song, and see Hunt's excellent video, click play on the video above!
To find out more and to buy the records, visit the Spritely Records website by clicking here - http://www.spritelyrecords.com/ (Did I mention there's a singing pig?)


P.s. - Jealous?

2 comments:

Harry Rickard said...

I knew that, what a guy, huh?

Here's one of my favourite songs ever - sung by John Otway with Hunt Emerson being part of the band and drawing the beautiful images. Sucha beautiful song.

You can listen to it here:

http://largecow.com/news

George Shiers said...

Wow, that is a pretty cool song! I'll go and see if I can add that in too!